Check and check again: What you need to know about updated DBS ID checks
- Documents provided have to be original, they cannot be photocopies
- Documents printed from the internet, such as bank statements, cannot be accepted, as you need to make sure documents aren’t altered
- You should also look for documents that feature photographs so that you can compare the candidate with this image (a driving license or passport would be a good example of this)
- All applicants must initially go through this process
- Need one document from group 1
- Two further documents from group 1, 2a or 2b – View full document list here.
- The applicant must produce three documents from group 2 consisting of two further documents from group 2a or group 2b
- One of these documents must verify a current address – View full document list here.
- Both other alternative routes need to be considered before Route 3
- If your candidate cannot fulfill the requirements for Route 1 and 2, you need to have a discussion to see why this has not been possible. This may be due to a change of name that hasn’t previously been declared.
- The candidate will need to supply and birth certificate and four documents from Route 2. – View full document list here.
Cutting the cost of multiple DBS checks with eBulk
Whether you are a large or small company, you may need to carry out large numbers of DBS checks per year, perhaps on your potential hires or your existing staff.
Safeguarding in Education Facilities
It’s that time of the year again; another school year is beginning, and parents and families have prepared their children to go back to the classroom. The safeguarding of children at school is extremely important, as parents and families need to trust the people who will be taking care of their children’s education and wellbeing.
CBS Summer Party 2021
We are nearing the final few months of 2021, and this year has been just as much of a rollercoaster as 2020. Despite 2021’s unpredictability, once again we were able to throw our annual CBS summer party to celebrate with staff, clients, suppliers, and friends, enjoying a fantastic evening together!