Cutting the cost of multiple DBS checks with eBulk
What is eBulk?
How will eBulk benefit me?
- Speed – The process speeds up as details for each application can be sent directly to the Disclosure and Barring Service online.
- Simplicity – You will be able to track applications through a simple and easy to use online tracking system once they have been submitted, allowing you to keep up to date with the progress.
- Efficiency – All results are returned electronically through e-mail so this allows you to cut out the time and cost of typical postage. It will also notify you immediately if any criminal records are highlighted in a DBS check.
- Save time – You will reduce admin time as all your information will be easily accessible in one place, reducing the time your staff spend looking for files and records.
- Accuracy – All results are validated through an automated system which checks for errors, removing the margin for human error, leaving you with 100% reliable results every time.
- Save money – Cost saving, two words everyone likes to hear. With the online systems, you will be able to cut costs on admin and postage for every application, making the eBulk system the cheaper option for your business.
What types of eBulk services do we offer?
- Pay as you go – This service doesn’t involve any set up fees and allows you access to your applications straight away. It’s great for a quick and easy introduction to eBulk.
- eBulk 2000 – a service which is tailored directly for your company and allows you to manage different offices and departments within your business with Full Management Information and Reporting Suites.
- eBroker – works in a similar way to ebulk2000 and also gives you the ability to countersign your own DBS applications following Ministry of Justice and Home Office Approval. CBS will assist you in the approval process, making your application simple and economical.
Government Investigates Extremism Infiltration into Public Sector
At the end of October, David Cameron announced a review to determine whether Islamist extremists have infiltrated every walk of life from schools to the NHS.
Safeguarding in Education Facilities
It’s that time of the year again; another school year is beginning, and parents and families have prepared their children to go back to the classroom. The safeguarding of children at school is extremely important, as parents and families need to trust the people who will be taking care of their children’s education and wellbeing.
CBS Summer Party 2021
We are nearing the final few months of 2021, and this year has been just as much of a rollercoaster as 2020. Despite 2021’s unpredictability, once again we were able to throw our annual CBS summer party to celebrate with staff, clients, suppliers, and friends, enjoying a fantastic evening together!