CBS Award Wins
Over the years, we have won numerous awards demonstrating and reinforcing our dedication to exceptional customer service, to continued and sustained growth, and our commitment to our team and running a business with a social conscience.
- Outstanding Achievement – Top 100 Business 2018
- Business Woman of The Year 2018 – The Welsh SME Business Awards
- Responsible SME – Responsible Business Awards 2018
- Business Woman of the Year – Welsh SME Business Awards 2017
- Small Business of the Year 2016 – Entrepreneur Wales Awards 2016
- Business to Business Employer of the Year – Womenspire 2016
- Sustainable Growth Award – Fast Growth 50 2015
- Leader of the Year – Guardian Small Business 2014
- Business to Business Award – Fast Growth 50 2014
- Sustainable Growth Award – Fast Growth 50 2014
Ensuring that we guarantee high quality service, state of the art security and continuity throughout a contract is of utmost priority for us.
As a registered umbrella body to the Disclosure and Barring Service, and one of the UK’s largest DBS providers, we are authorised and regulated by the Home Office and the Ministry of Justice to process criminal checks online, connecting to the Criminal Justice Exchange and delivered in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
In order to receive authorisation for these systems, known as eBulk, we are subject to MoJ approval and continued compliance. All additional systems, such as eScreening, align and comply with MoJ recommendations for eBulk.
- ISO 27001 data security
- ISO 22301 business continuity and contingency planning
- Investors in People
- NSI Silver Award
- Cyber Essentials Plus