The benefits of designing your own screening package
Here at CBS, we exist not only to make necessary screening as painless as possible, but to help your business go further. Did you know that as part of our services you can design your own screening package that can be tailored to your needs and unique background screening requirements?
What are the benefits of designing your own screening package?
With our bespoke packages, you can tweak, amend and build things to work for you.
People and organisations like to receive a service that is tailored to them. Customisation allows you to get the most of any service, without wasted and unnecessary tools that don’t contribute to your goals and requirements. The customisation of background screening services allows you to complete the specific checks needed, while also ensuring you stay compliant within your industry.
No two organisations are the same, and they should be treated as such! They come in many different sizes and come from a wide range of industries, so there is not always a one size fits all approach to background screening. Creating a bespoke screening package allows an organisation to enjoy the tailored screening service they need.
What can be included in your bespoke screening package when partnering with CBS?
eBulk is our comprehensive management system that provides fast DBS checks at a competitive cost. It allows organisations to submit and manage multiple background screening checks online.
We understand that organisations may have to carry out significant numbers of DBS checks every year to keep the organisation and its staff safe and compliant. This can be a costly and time-consuming process and is why the eBulk service provides:
• 100% of standard criminal disclosures are completed and returned within 10 working days.
• 88% of basic criminal disclosures are completed and returned within 24 hours.
• 92% of international criminal disclosures are returned within 10 working days.
• A web-based solution that is available 24/7, and from any location.
• A fully integrated, customisable and pay as go you system that allows an organisation to submit an unlimited number of DBS checks
eScreening is our unique service completing 88% of background screening checks within 10 days! With the ability to provide an eScreening service that is suitable for all levels of employment, our unique online solution allows you to:
• Manage the entire process through a smart and easy to use platform
• Reduce organisational costs and administration time
• Standardise the referencing process
• Gain first-class support and communication throughout the entire process
• Manage your system independently & personalise the system with your organisation’s branding
Why should you design your own screening package with CBS today?
When partnering with CBS to create a bespoke screening package, we can offer:
• Bespoke packages to suit your organisation’s screening needs with quick, easy and free registrations
• Regular checks with instant alerts on any background changes
• A team of Screening Experts on hand whenever you requireAnd so much more!
Creating your own bespoke screening package tailored to your organisation’s needs, allows you to gain the ability to manage the entire checking process through a smart and easy-to-use online platform. Our comprehensive screening capabilities allow us to manage this service for small enterprises through to multinational organisations in the UK and overseas. We’d love to show you how.back to news
Keeping Children Safe in Education – Major changes are on the way!
Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE); is the statutory guidance created by the Department for Education (DfE), and from September 1st 2022, this guidance will receive a new update.
Get to Know the CBS Team!
The CBS staff are a committed and dedicated team who pride themselves on their extensive experience in the screening sector…They love working with you, so in this blog post we wanted to introduce some of our fantastic staff members and what they do here at CBS!
Digital Identity Checks – What are they? And what impact will they have?
As of April 2022, the Disclosure and Barring Service has announced that they will be incorporating Digital Identity Checks into their services as part of a wider introduction of digital identity across all government services.