BPSS SECURITY CLEARANCE CHECK
BPSS checks (Baseline Personnel Security Standard) are essential for reducing the risk of illegal workers, identity fraud, and to protect national security, and this couldn’t be easier than when using CBS.
• 100% validated results
• 80% of applications completed in 24 hours
• Quick and easy, free registration
• A web-based solution available 24/7 from any location
• Pay-as-you-go service
What Information is Included in a BPSS Check?
A BPSS check consists of verification made up of the following four parts (known as RICE):
• Right to work — Nationality and Immigration Status (including an entitlement to undertake the work in question)
• Identity — ID data check (electronic identity authentication – name, address, aliases, links, accounts etc.)
• Criminal records — Search for unspent convictions only (Basic Disclosure)
• Employment history check — Confirmation of past three years employment (minimum) history/activity
In addition, candidates are required to disclose any significant periods spent abroad (6 months or more in the past three years). We have no global screening limitations and can easily provide the international equivalent of BPSS to “cover all ground”.
Ensure BPSS Clearance with CBS
If you are looking for additional guidance and advice on BPSS, please get in touch with our friendly and experienced team, or read our post:
Why Use Our BPSS Clearance Services?
As industry leaders in providing a range of background checks, our team has years of experience providing NSV-compliant BPSS security clearances. Our purpose-built, streamlined system delivers your results online – saving you weeks waiting for a traditional, paper-based check.
In fact, BPSS is now our most selected screening package, with us seeing a tremendous increase in demand over recent years due to the requirements for users of PSNs (Public Services Network).Why CBS?