Streamline your Recruitment Process
Hiring new employees can be a costly, time-consuming process. After the process is complete you want reassurance that the new member of staff will stay with the organisation, if they leave the position the organisation will have to start the process again costing more time and resources. We want to help you make the right decisions, hire the right person for the job and reduce your recruitment costs in the process.
Risks of not using an employment screening service?
- Not enough information on each candidate to make an informed decision.
- Failing to conduct the necessary checks could place an applicant in a role or environment for which they aren’t suited and breach your duty of care.
- Employing an unsuitable candidate may cost you more time and money as well as potential reputational damage to your organisation.
- Starting the recruitment process again using up time and resources.
- Negligent recruitment decisions cost businesses millions of pounds each year.
What are the benefits of using an employment screening service?
• Ensure that you receive quality information you require to make well-informed recruitment decisions fast.
• A fast service ensures you don’t lose quality candidates.
- The CBS system will drastically reduce the administration from your HR department.
- You will be able to have full control; from your administration dashboard, you will be able to create application entries for each employee, selecting the screening package to be undertaken.
- We will customize our systems to fit the needs of you and your organisation. Our services are fully customisable to meet varied needs. Our experienced team can work with you to recommend the best screening package based on your requirements, helping you make sense of the data and to make smart, fast, educated business decisions.
Let us help you streamline your recruitment process, hire the right people for the job and safeguard your organisation and its reputation.back to news
How often do you change your passwords?
Changing your online passwords can often seem like a hassle. Especially as the average individual in the UK now has over 7 social media accounts alone, without counting online banking and shopping etc. Remembering all those passwords can be hard work, which is one of the main reasons a majority of us have that one, […]
Right to work – All you need to know
As of the 31st of January 2020, the UK officially left the European Union, meaning there are now new rules and legislation in place regarding EU nationals and their right to work status in the UK.
In Light of Sarah Everard: The importance of continual background checks throughout a person’s employment
At CBS, we are always talking about the importance of background checks and how they are an integral step in finding the right person for the right job. However, we must always remember that re-checks are just as important throughout an employee’s time in their position.